Monday, September 10, 2012

Strut yer stuff

 Art hop is pretty fun..usually we just goto wherever the best music is playing.  But last year, Beth was a model for the STRUT fashion show.  Our friend, Amy Wild, takes part in the fashion show presenting her line of clothes - Where.

With Beth knowing she would be 9 months pregnant for the Fashion show this year, she graciously volunteered me to be part of it.  I of course, not thinking about it, agreed.   A few months passed by and then I remembered that the fashion show was coming up and I had volunteered.  I went in for a fitting and all the fun stuff, but I was quite nervous. Like, more nervous than directing my first band concert, or my senior recital in college, or for playing for 750+ people at Higher Ground.


 It was a pretty fun day of lounging around a parking lot, watching the weather change from fine, to not so fine, back to fine again and then to beautiful.  (Beth had gone home with the camera to get off her feet for a bit, so I don't have any good pictures of the awesome pink and blue clouds.)


Here's a (short) clip of Diedre and myself walking down the runway.  Nothing like a blinding light in your face and a skinny cat walk to give you the wobbles.



Also, some "Professional Photos" if you want to buy a picture of my beautiful face..or, more realistically, another beautiful face!

No comments:

Post a Comment